Saturday, March 31, 2012

picking out bits and pieces

From the start of this year, most of my time is spent on the community I work with. My family seems to function well enough now on their own, without my constant attention, as it was when Ali was little. But I have mixed feelings about the latter. There is both a great joy in being able to focus on teaching art throughout the day, and at the same time, there is a great sadness in having my 'baby' grow up. (So much so, that I have been yearning- in theory- for another, although that may not be the correct solution to the sadness either.) I realize, I only spend maximum of a couple quality hours with her and weekends. Here are some of our moments from the past month:


At a playground at Jiriho z Podebrad


 In a plastic bubble in a pool at Matejska Pout




 Alenka photographs the interior of Bohemian Bagel

 Hers and mine- fresh squeezed oj and carrot juice.

 Special dinner followed by cuddles, after a long day. Dinner at Strossmayerovo Namesti,
 Chinese noodles and seaweed salad and cuddles at home while skyping Babi Dasa. 




No comments:

Post a Comment